Pages

Wednesday, March 24, 2021

100 word challage

 Having XP is hard if you don't know what XP is I`ll tell you. Xp (Xeroderma Pigmentosum) is a genetic disease that when your skin has direct contact with sunlight your deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) basically dies and your body can't repair the DNA. Also the other thing is that you can't go in Ultraviolet (UV), So yeah me life is a bit on the on the painful side of things, I`m 13 and all my life I play at night with me,myself and I. oh and Rufus he my 72 kg chihuahua so yeah thats my life Bye.       

Xeroderma Pigmintosum (XP). Group Leader : 93-Esraa Samy Faried  Abdelghafar. Members : 91-Esraa Raafat Ahmed Ahmed. 92-Esraa Reda Hashem  Tewfik. 94-Esraa. - ppt download












 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about