Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Paragraph

Hello welcome back to my blog over the past few weeks my class  has been doing  SEXXXY Paragraphs. 

SEXXXY means (S statment  E example  eXmple eXmple eXmple Y your opinion)   

For this task we watched hunt for the wilder people. SEXXXY Paragraphs have helped me work better because it helps me write better. My favourite part of the film study has been the movie.

Here are some slides of what I`ve been doing. 

Hope you liked the slides 
blog you later........

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ethan

    Thank you for sharing your slides to your blog. Looking at your final paragraph, I think it would be improved if you took another look at the SEXXXY template. You've highlighted the areas you have identified as matching each indicator, however, each should be at least 1 sentence long.

    I would recommend you take some time to edit this, adding in more clear examples with evidence from the film in order to correctly show that you can write a SEXXXY paragraph.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about