Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2020

my learning story



My Learning Story
Hurumanu: healthy lifestyles                             
Name: Ethan
Teachers: Ds Ht
Term 3
2020

Reflection:
Give at least three examples in each of the boxes below.
What We Did: 
  • Financial literacy  
  • Sleep routine for teen ages
  • Lunch for 5 days 
What I Learned: 
  •  That your blood is blue and when it hit oxygen it turns red 
  •  If you don't sleep you can get obesity 
My Favourite Part:
  • The lunch box challenge 
My Next Steps:
  •  To finish all the blogs

CARR Values: 
Make a statement below describing how you showed each of our CARR values during this Hurumanu.
Commitment
Committed to my learning 
Achievement
Avevided my goals
Resilience
When i got bored i tried not to talk to my buddies
Respect
Showed respect to the teachers and the class
Any other comments
no

1 comment:

  1. Ethan you need to make it the same size of the blog. But all of it is beautiful

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about