Pages

Monday, June 22, 2020

100 word challenge

Hello guys welcome back to my blog here is a post about 100 word challenge here is the challenge:

Life as a polar bear was hard.  It was cold and hard to sleep.

The wind sent shivers down my spine.  Until the day the tan polar bear arrived.  It all started as a normal day cold and windy.  It was colder than usual when I heard the humming of a truck which meant the caregiver was here.  I slowly got up and my old person syndrome kicked in. l limped, my leg ached from E.B  I slowly limped to the truck, someone new jumped out of the truck I slammed my hand. 

I was mad ¨WHERE'S MY FOOD¨

Hope you liked it - Ethan Fowler

      

 

1 comment:

  1. Ethan
    Oh wow.. I love this. You have used the picture prompt very creatively ('a centre of creative excellence'), and (as any good writing should) it has me wondering what might happen next... very proud of you.

    I am wondering if you might write a 'follow-up', maybe set a day or two later. Ka mau te wehi

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about