Pages

Tuesday, October 29, 2019

INFERRING

Welcome to my blog today I’m blogging about inferring.
Inferring is being able to ‘read between the lines’,
when the author implies something but doesn’t exactly
state it. You need to use the clues in the text and your
own prior knowledge to help you understand.
Etc: “Sarah’s mouth
was dry and she had
a big knot in her
stomach. She wished
today was already
over.” ... I think she was so nervous about her speech




  1. the kids and teachers and parent helpers sit around the campfire.
  2. “I sat with Maddie on the way here,
  3. Everyone’s sitting on wooden benches, waiting for food.
  4. “I’ve got heaps of food for a midnight feast!”
  5. The food isn’t the same as the food at home.


  1. She had A lot of food to eat at midnight 
  2. Everyone's sit around the campfire together 
  3. She sat with her friend on the way there 
  4. Everyone was sitting on wooden benches waiting for their food 
  5. The food at camp not as good the food at home she did not like it 
I hope you like my blog post and I shall have another blog post soon. 
BLOG YOU LATER! {Ethan}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about