Pages

Friday, July 26, 2019

PE

PE

In PE we tested our confidence/honesty and our skill here is some work:

This week in our P.E Hurumanu we have been… 
  • What: kick ball and bench ball
  • Where: school gym
  • Why: team work and skill


S - Statement
E - Explanation
E - Example


Statement
Our first activity was kick long ball For this activity I rated my self as a 3 because i tried my best and worked with my team.

Explanation
To achieve level 3 we have to show that we can consistently make a contribution to the team goal and include myself in the game.

Example
During the first game of kick long ball i showed that I am working at level 3 by i trying my best and worked with my team. These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 3. 



Statement
Our second activity was Bench ball For this activity I rated my self as a 2/4

Explanation
To be at level 2 we have to show that we can consistently sometimes make contributions
And sometime have to have a teacher at me side. 

Example
During the second game of Bench ball I showed that I am working at level 2 by have to have a teacher at my side and sometimes make contributions. These examples show that I have meet the standard for level 2 


Next week I am aiming to work at level 4 To make sure that I am working that level I am going to work on my skill  and behaviour


hope you liked it. Blog you later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about