Pages

Thursday, August 9, 2018

My fav math DLO

Welcome Ladies and Gentleman
  Girl and Boy who ever observed  my blog!!!

Hi Ethan.F here again 
I am going to tell you about my fav math DLO 
It is called prodigy like in my last post about timetables.com I put link so that you guys can have a go and put it on your blog 
so I will put a link for prodigy here it is the prodigy link now I will show you what prodigy is:

This is the sign in


This welcomes you


This lets you choose home/school


 This is me !




hope you like my loving post 
blog you later
you regards-Ethan.F  

3 comments:

  1. Wow this looks awesome Ethan, What does the game teach you? It looks very fun! I really like your introduction to this post. Keep up the great work.
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Namaste Ethan,
    My name is Ishaan and I'm a student at Waikowhai Primary School. Also I'm in class Waitemata. I like your prodigy character so much. It reminds me of the time I played prodigy but my questions got too hard and I stopped playing. Have you thought about making the pic of your character (the last one) a bit bigger. If you want to vist my log it's https://wpsishaang.blogspot.com
    Thanks for listening.
    Kind Regards Ishaan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Namaste Ethan, I'm Tyson from Waikowhai Primary School. I am in Waitamata. I really like your character it is very cool. I also play too I am a level 54. I want to know what level are you?. I can friend you. but maybe next time you could add your level and make a video you playing prodigy. Maybe you could add how to play so the visotis know how to play if they don't know. Come and check out my blog at http://wpstysond.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about